When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Memory Lane 2021 PHOTOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Don't see these laying around loose to often. Thanks for the pics.

74E4556B-6D7B-4475-9D9C-B5B5747DD3D6.jpeg

All right, Catfish.
Shawn F. and I missed you. He had a professional looking camera and was taking photos that he said he would post. I had my garage sale piece of crap, so keep that in mind when viewing these photos. Plus I was drunk. I brought the wife with me. . . It rained all day Tuesday. I got there at 9 Wednesday morning, and it rained all day. Very windy and cold. The type of day your pants get soaked. Pretty much sold all the parts I brought on Wednesday, despite the foul weather. Big thanks to Lisa and Jerry for putting on a fine swap. Today was perfect. I left at 2 pm and trucks were still pulling in piled high with bikes. Here's some photos, enjoy.

All right, Catfish.
Shawn F. and I missed you. He had a professional looking camera and was taking photos that he said he would post. I had my garage sale piece of crap, so keep that in mind when viewing these photos. Plus I was drunk. I brought the wife with me. . . It rained all day Tuesday. I got there at 9 Wednesday morning, and it rained all day. Very windy and cold. The type of day your pants get soaked. Pretty much sold all the parts I brought on Wednesday, despite the foul weather. Big thanks to Lisa and Jerry for putting on a fine swap. Today was perfect. I left at 2 pm and trucks were still pulling in piled high with bikes. Here's some photos, enjoy.
Thanks. I wanted to be there.... Work had other ideas. I will be there for the spring meet. And hopefully it is the same week as the 2022 Ann Arbor (in it's new location).

Back