Fall Memory Lane Swap meet

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Kato

I live for the CABE
Dec 10, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Just an FYI to folks flying in...........Toledo has a decent size airport Toledo Express Airport
It's on the west side of town and only a 20-25 minute drive to Grand Rapids and the bike swap

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
May 30, 2016
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Will anybody be in town on Wednesday? Is there a local hotel that is popular with early birds who like to drink beer and perhaps get the swap started?
Don't know if camping permitted on property.

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 22, 2006
Birmingham, United States
Good thought. I assume everyone will be around wed night. I usually stay over in the next town.

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
I will be there wednesday two , lynn and I will be staying at the mill house bed and brackfest in grand rapids ohio . they did have a nother room for wednesday night available ..its reel handy for set up Thursday morning .

b 17 fan

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jul 13, 2014
I hope the weather warms up by then , 29 here this morning in central Ohio

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
Bowling Green is the place to stay. 15-20 minute drive. Call ahead and make a reservation. Check in is late afternoon. Drive in, and go straight to M.L. and get your spot, set up, sell... and maybe buy some stuff , and "then" go to your hotel and check in, when the day is done.
Bring a tarp to cover your stuff up for the night, and secure your "spot." Nobody will take anything, because everyone in Ohio is honest, ask Bicycle Larry. Go home from the swap. Some folks sleep in their trucks and vans on site. The two porta-cans make it seem like home. I love the minty smell....

Last edited:

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
lynn and I stay at bowling greens to , yes tinker dave is right .that's what you do . you never no , it mite be all togetter different his year .

sm2501

CABE owner
Staff member
System Administrator
May 21, 2006
Dalworthington Gardens, TX
www.thecabe.com
Last Spring I flew into Detroit Airport and rented a car; it is the closest major airport. The year before I flew out of Cleveland.
Actually Toledo is closest airport. I’ve flown into there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
o good to here Lisa is going to be there , thanks catfish for putting this on the cabe , shes a nice lady and nos here bikes and parts from bicycle larry

b 17 fan

Jul 13, 2014
Is anyone on here bringing any Whizzers for sale ? I am looking for a pacemaker or an S10

OhioJones

Aug 1, 2015
Detroit, United States
Anyone bringing a four star air cycle for sale? Saw one a few months back on here and was late to the party. Been having the itch ever since. :D

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Yea I’m at a loss on that one as well. Can you post the thread? V/r Shawn

This ad goes away when you register for an account!