When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Memory Lane Swap meet

-
This was posted on Facebook concerning the show.

MLSwap.JPG

Just an FYI to folks flying in...........Toledo has a decent size airport Toledo Express Airport
It's on the west side of town and only a 20-25 minute drive to Grand Rapids and the bike swap

Will anybody be in town on Wednesday? Is there a local hotel that is popular with early birds who like to drink beer and perhaps get the swap started?
Don't know if camping permitted on property.

Good thought. I assume everyone will be around wed night. I usually stay over in the next town.

I will be there wednesday two , lynn and I will be staying at the mill house bed and brackfest in grand rapids ohio . they did have a nother room for wednesday night available ..its reel handy for set up Thursday morning .

Bowling Green is the place to stay. 15-20 minute drive. Call ahead and make a reservation. Check in is late afternoon. Drive in, and go straight to M.L. and get your spot, set up, sell... and maybe buy some stuff , and "then" go to your hotel and check in, when the day is done.
Bring a tarp to cover your stuff up for the night, and secure your "spot." Nobody will take anything, because everyone in Ohio is honest, ask Bicycle Larry. Go home from the swap. Some folks sleep in their trucks and vans on site. The two porta-cans make it seem like home. I love the minty smell....

Last edited:
lynn and I stay at bowling greens to , yes tinker dave is right .that's what you do . you never no , it mite be all togetter different his year .

Last Spring I flew into Detroit Airport and rented a car; it is the closest major airport. The year before I flew out of Cleveland.

Actually Toledo is closest airport. I’ve flown into there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back