When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Motorcycle Exhibition at SFO San Francisco Airport!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
If you get a chance go visit the motorcycle exhibit at the A Terminal (international) of the San Francisco Airport. It is up until September 19th, 2021. Free to visit besides parking, it is located in the ticketing area so you do not need to go through security (or need a plane ticket). Thank you to Jason Z for the heads up!

My favorite bike is the untouched “as found” Yale. Original paint, tires, and Yale grips; only a couple wires seem to be replaced.

Can someone please tell me why motorcycle restoration people take such short cuts on the pedals? Repop Torrington 10’s, Chinese repop Standards, and post war white blocks just look so gross on these machines worth tens of thousands + machines. It makes one wonder what else is completely wrong and incorrect with these bikes.

Sorry for the photos, it was very hard to take pictures with the background glare.

Still worth the visit!

667F6ABE-5BA7-499A-BE3B-5A9FE99CBB3E.jpeg

C0B1FD1D-3CAB-4387-A3A0-D9473BF4E2A2.jpeg

A89914FB-7F88-46F9-A6C6-204740C478A0.jpeg

0B5EA5D1-6F9D-452A-8F1C-32D737E24D27.jpeg

9E7BB23D-C922-4F02-87DC-A37665DEFE4F.jpeg

C57EB143-A550-4337-97D2-19504FBE5FB6.jpeg

A9D8E72F-74B5-4718-AEE2-C76C1180DEC9.jpeg

That's quite an exhibit. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could see it. I'm sure in some cases someone took the original pedals, tires, and probably a seat or some grips and swapped them out for repops. I imagine many of the older motorcycles that don't make it to wheels through time or get prepared for the annual 100 year old motorcycle race are never expected by owners or museums to actually run and ride. May as well leave what's left of the original machine for display instead.

I’m planning to visit the exhibition!
Thanks for posting!

SFO is providing free shuttle bus rides from the South San Francisco Ferry Terminal to the airport. ... The SFO Ferry Connector Bus will meet each weekday morning ferry arrival in South San Francisco and transport passengers to the International Terminal at SFO in less than a half-hour.

Last edited:
Back