When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-Farm fresh-1940 Dayton lit-tank!

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
We got this bike out of a West Virginia barn from a 93 year old widow. She believes it's her husbands dad's bike and he took extremely good care of it, as I am on our way home from this 2200m round trip I am extremely happy and can't wait to see it cleaned up.
Will be posting more soon
Thanks,nick
a5ynynuh-1.jpg

Again, congrats Nick. I'd be interested to know what the fork# and serial# are and if there is evidence of the weld on stand. V/r Shawn

i thought it was 2200 meters... i wld crawl on my belly tht long for that bike :)

Nice!!

Great find Nick!! I knew if you had a little patience you would find your big tank. Congrats!! Mike

Nice find. Looking forward to seeing the cleanup progress. Gotta feeling it will look pretty good. Congrats.

Thanks for all the complements guys and Shawn it does look like at one point it had a welded on kickstand and the fork reads 4-40

jama9eva-1.jpg
ve9uteze-1.jpg
9ebaby9a-1.jpg
7yhy2ydu-1.jpg

Back