When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-Farm fresh-1940 Dayton lit-tank!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great find Nick. Hope you have some "in the barn" pictures. Im surprised that stayed under the radar and wasn't discovered sooner?

Great find!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick you have some damn good luck finding super rare and desirable bikes. Can't wait to see process pics on it. Rob.

Very Nice, dig the lines on it

Sleek looking bike,
Give some strong thought to NOT cleaning anything on the surface of the bike, let it set in with you months or years, take it in for a while, you can always get to it and clean it. It's got a look you can't duplicate, Just sayin...

Outstanding, Nick!
It looks to be an interesting color combination.
Let us know more about it and how you found it, when you get a chance.
I guess the prewar pipeline never quite made it to West Virginia.

I was surprised it was under the radar myself, here are those barn pictures you wanted (no photo shopping)
4e4uhune-1.jpg
y5epy2ez-1.jpg

Great find Nick. Hope you have some "in the barn" pictures. Im surprised that stayed under the radar and wasn't discovered sooner?

WOW!!!!!!!!! That right there is incredible. Question...what's that rotating dolly thing next to it? Looks pretty neat. Btw, once again, great find. Ride it crusty. Just rebuild the hubs and BB and ride it like that. Better yet bring it to the Shelby Invasion July 6th. You and Scott can be the counter attack on Huffmans. :D

WOW!!!!!!!!! That right there is incredible. Question...what's that rotating dolly thing next to it? Looks pretty neat. Btw, once again, great find. Ride it crusty. Just rebuild the hubs and BB and ride it like that. Better yet bring it to the Shelby Invasion July 6th. You and Scott can be the counter attack on Huffmans. :D

Old timey jack ...?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back