When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-Farm fresh-1940 Dayton lit-tank!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
bicycles and more bicycles

real nice bike nick glade to see you got this bike its supper nice .like to see the bike when you get it cleaned up .thanks for putting on the pictures . from bicycle larry

With the amount of time you put into the hobby Nick, you were going to come across a score of this caliber.
Some folks sit back and cut 12k bike checks, others roll up their sleeves and get down to uncovering these artifacts and chasing them down.
Congrats, you earned it!
West Virginia has not been very fruitful with prewar bicycles...in my nearly 6 years in the hobby and cultivating this state, I have picked up only three and just one I have kept, my '39 Hawthorne Comet.
It is sparsely populated and for the most part, has below the poverty line, and I cannot think single speed bicycles were all that functional in much of its topography.
I am pretty surprised you found this gem there, but the bicycle gods reward the effort that I don't have as much anymore raising my family.

Chris

Wow! A truly great find! Congrats. It's all about persistence! Looking forward to more pics when your safely home...

Wow killer find nick...cant wait to see it all cleaned up and congrats on an awesome find for sure, it just goes to show you there are alot of bicycle still out there waiting for someone to find them and give them a second life!!:cool:

I too would most enjoy the story behind finding that incredible bike . Very nice !! . The story completes the find . ..Please tell us .

All I can do is quote Annie on this one..... "sweet dreams are made of this"!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

Back