When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastback Questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Neanderthal77

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.jpeg
Hello, I am checking out this bike and was wondering how original and what a fair price range would be? Thank you for any information, Frank

so I got a long time ago this 66 fastback... I looked up the serial number. it says there were 20" fastbacks in 66 in the Violet color... but the tires listed are 20 by 1 2/3 ,whats up with that ? mine had these crazy knobby as well as having odd spacing , what seems extreme between the wheel and fender ?. as I missing something here is it just the way the tire fender spacing is ? and where am going to get those size tires ?

20160322_195704_resized_2.jpg

The wheels have been swapped out. You want S-5 wheels, which will be 20x1 3/8. These rims are larger diameter than the ones on there now.

Go look at some other Fastbacks and you will see how they are supposed to look.

so I got a long time ago this 66 fastback... I looked up the serial number. it says there were 20" fastbacks in 66 in the Violet color... but the tires listed are 20 by 1 2/3 ,whats up with that ? mine had these crazy knobby as well as having odd spacing , what seems extreme between the wheel and fender ?. as I missing something here is it just the way the tire fender spacing is ? and where am going to get those size tires ?
]

Can't really tell what rims are on there (S-2 S-7) but they appear to have been swapped out and not the S-5's that were used.

So where in the world did they get the wrong rs with a a freewheel rear cluster?...ok so I guess the hunt is on for wheels ?..rs ....aurghh I knew it didn't look right when I got it,but what a deal. I got it at a police auction pretty cheap

Back