When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fate of the MrColumbia web site

-
It is gone for good. I have all the information on my computer of course but the web site is no more and cannot be retrieved.

I Still would like to put much of the info here on the CABE but am not sure how to proceed.
I'm sorry that's happened but I also understand that you can't support a free site forever. I don't have the technical skills to help you out or I would but hopefully someone here on the CABE who does have the skills can get involved to save the info. Hope it works out.

I'm sorry that's happened but I also understand that you can't support a free site forever. I don't have the technical skills to help you out or I would but hopefully someone here on the CABE who does have the skills can get involved to save the info. Hope it works out.

there was definitely and still are multiple free options that could have been done using google. I dont know why he didnt want to go for the google / blogspot version. There is absolutely no cost and he could have monetized it with ads that google slaps on there.

Back