When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Old Accessories

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
What was some of your favorite old accessories including the company names?

One of mine was the Bikextras from Cycle Products Co parts like the headlight & the cheap tin turn signals, Western Auto's bike parts, I also like that Wham-O wheelie bar that I have seen online and some other that I can't remember at the moment.

Esso tiger grips, Vrroom engine and the cheapo turn signals. My Dad put all three on a Sears hand me down for Easter '66.Too cool.

Pat

Last edited:
Aero Struts

I have always liked the look of those Aero Struts that brace the handlebar to the front axle.

I realize that they're not for everybody or for every bike, but they were a paperboys best friend.

Nothing will beef up the look and feel of a bicycle like a set of those.

I have seen them made by Wald, Miller and Persons, but I'm sure there were other makers as well.

My old bestest favorite

My old favorite when I was a young man, a hot twenty-two year old in a bikini, on the handle bars, on the boardwalk. THAT is a memorable accessory.

Last edited:
Not speedos as I have sold every one I have come across for whatever reason, they just don't do it for me.
Do license plates count?
As long as they are not affixed to a fender, it's the ultimate accessory for me.
Chris

My fathers "Bicycle" playing cards attached with moms clothes pins. That is until dad came home and I got it good!

Back