When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FB: Frankenstein bike w/ C-Model Frame $50 Charlotte MI

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
She told me someone said she's got the Holy Grail of a bike and it was up to $1,500 as of yesterday. I just messaged her to see what the current bid was up to, don't worry I'm not interfering with it in any way.
$1500 Lol. I offered $2500 just to get the ball rolling....

It's worth a ton more...that's a super rare schwinn fork.

Total waste of time.

There's big swaps coming near in 3 weeks. Money will be better spent supporting the hobby.

$1500 Lol. I offered $2500 just to get the ball rolling....

It's worth a ton more...that's a super rare schwinn fork.

Total waste of time.

There's big swaps coming near in 3 weeks. Money will be better spent supporting the hobby.
There's always some rube who cant afford something so they piss all over the deal for other folks. Real shame....
Such an amazing bike, ide love to see an underdog in the scene get it and ride the hell out of it!

bike has been sold. to me, that means she got the collector price or close to it, and the bike will never sit in a garden again.

that's a good thing where I come from.

the bike is in a city of 9,000 in the middle of what looks like farmland. I bet it is nice there.
...knowing most folks it will get parted out sadly....Would love to have seen it be completed, corrected and put on the road. I suppose I could be wrong....but in most cases people see a sum of parts.

bike has been sold. to me, that means she got the collector price or close to it, and the bike will never sit in a garden again.

that's a good thing where I come from.

the bike is in a city of 9,000 in the middle of what looks like farmland. I bet it is nice there.
A big part of SW Michigan is @49autocycledeluxe and looking forward to seeing you make it right. I don't think some on here realized that you said you got it, lol!

V/r
Sean

I was the $1500 offer, I PM'd with the daughter on facebook, and then spoke on the phone with her. Very nice lady, it was her Moms "yard Art' bike she paid $20 for it 25-30 years ago!!! I told her about bikeflights/shipbikes accounts I had and that I would send her a shipping label. Also said I would pay for a LBS to disassemble and pack. She checked into it and the shop said they would do that for $50. Well, after a "family meeting" in which she said she was "rooting for me", Mom made a decision and she sold it for $1300 locally is what I was told. I believe her since we talked on the phone 3 times and had several PM's. Good luck to the new owner,I was wanting the Stem for one of my Hiawatha Arrows!!! Oh well. there's always more bikes and parts. Gary

Back