When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fb: prewar cantilever project w/ Springer/light . No tank/rack. $300 Dayton oh

-

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Nice jump start. Perfect time to start looking into your 2030 winter project. Beat the rush abd enjoy these “fb Wild West” days. Next year dna sample required to buy or sell. I’d bet the ranch he’ll dwo to hundred dollars on it..

CD68D28A-67DC-435B-BA6C-DA2832ED5823.png

3DF6FBD6-5326-4E39-9DCA-654997C05A36.png

Did you snag that one?! That guy is going to write face book a nice review lol. “200 emails in one day from across America and Canada” lol congratulations to the new schwviver ✌️

Good look goes to seller Stephen out of the gardens he goes holding up the California gold. Good save Stephen nice listing 👍

seller assured me early yesterday afternoon we had a deal...
FB shenanigans?
Dude was a tweaker, Bob.
My buddy who picked it up decided he would be packing, when he found out the neighborhood he was going into. Then the tweaker’s neighbor came over. No teeth. My buddy said he never turned his back the whole time. Got the bike, and got the hell outta there. The things we do for bikes . .
Big Shout Out to Kim @aasmitty757 and Eric in Dayton for the assist !!!

Last edited:
Back