When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fb: prewar cantilever project w/ Springer/light . No tank/rack. $300 Dayton oh

-
There's a part of town here that has gotten so bad we avoid even driving near it. Then a bass amp I wanted at a killer deal came up and sure enough into the heart of harms way I went to get it. Was legit, thank god. Isn't it amazing what we risk and lay down as priorities ! It's who we are !

Dude was a tweaker, Bob.
My buddy who picked it up decided he would be packing, when he found out the neighborhood he was going into. Then the tweaker’s neighbor came over. No teeth. My buddy said he never turned his back the whole time. Got the bike, and got the hell outta there. The things we do for bikes . .
Big Shout Out to Kim @aasmitty757 and Eric in Dayton for the assist !!!
I grew up back there. Still have family in Moraine (Miami Shores). If he was scared, I'll assume he was in Miami Shores. It was originally a poor section of town. My Dad's house as a kid would get flooded out occasionally before they built levys. They were known as "river rats" because they were so poor. There are some serious rednecks in the area and thieves. But, most are just hillbillys and look scary.

Back