When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fed Ex gets T boned by a passenger train.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They are cheaper, and still the best option out of the 3. UPS is horrible. USPS isn't even an option thank god.
I was referring to the smaller shipping companies we have out here on the west coast not FedEx itself. All shipping companies will try and dodge a claim. They don't want to pay out. I have shipped bikes UPS and not had a problem but I'm an OCD packager. I dissemble everything and wrap it in big bubble bubble wrap. The key to UPS claims are 2 inches of padding around items in question. If there isn't....denied. With that said I like shipping bikes FedEx Ground because they're less expensive and have less volume going thru their system hence making for better chances of no damage. I like USPS for parts and pieces.

Very seldom do the gates and lights not work, but it can happen as shown in video. Notice the driver of vehicle taken the video stops. Be careful it's your life.

IN ALL FAIRNESS, THE RRX SIGNALS WERE NOT WORKING BEFORE THE TRUCK WAS HIT
AND NEITHER WERE THE CROSSING GATES DOWN UNTIL AFTER THE COLLISION.

Back