When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

petritl

I live for the CABE
Not to make light of the current situation FedEx is dealing with in TX but it did expose a process situation speculated on a shipping damage threads in the past.

It was speculated that there are significant drops in the package conveyors that were a potentional source of the shipping damage.

There was a package bomb that went off at the Schertz, TX facility, an article suggested this happened at the transition between the upper and lower conveyors. There must be a drop that jolts the packages.

Pack your bicycles well

Last edited:
That’s some scary stuff going on down there in Texas. Hadn’t heard about the other bombings in the Austin area. Someone’s angry, very angry in the lone star state.

Those conveyors are deadly on their own. Had the end of an axle ground off when the box for a wheel must have fallen over and been dragged under pressure.
A bomb? OMFTG! This really sucks! An axle can be replaced. I hope no one got hurt. Wish I could say this sort of thing never happened when I was a kid.

That’s some scary stuff going on down there in Texas. Hadn’t heard about the other bombings in the Austin area. Someone’s angry, very angry in the lone star state.

The article said the package was addressed to Austin.

Just bought a bike off eBay in Texas I would assume it's being shipped right about the time that package. Blew up I'm hoping my bike was not damaged somehow in the Malay Would've been just about the right time frame

Worse yet are Autonomous vehicles! RIP 49-year-old Elaine Herzberg.
When we have self driving cars who will get the blame in accidents,moving violation tickets ?.Who would you sue,the auto maker,the computer program ? Would you even need insurance if you are not driving anymore? Many questions

Just this morning CNN Reported that the bomber was blown up
by his own bomb in his car. Guess he messed up big time setting the explosive. A young man too ,,,,, only 24 yrs old . What a terrible way to go.

Just this morning CNN Reported that the bomber was blown up
by his own bomb in his car. Guess he messed up big time setting the explosive. A young man too ,,,,, only 24 yrs old . What a terrible way to go.

I guess as they say, what comes around goes around in his case. Got a taste of his own medicine.

Back