When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just bought a bike off eBay in Texas I would assume it's being shipped right about the time that package. Blew up I'm hoping my bike was not damaged somehow in the Malay Would've been just about the right time frame

I have a package in the Schertz facility; I was told it would be 2-3 days before the package leaves. Every package on the property will get checked for safety

I have a package in the Schertz facility; I was told it would be 2-3 days before the package leaves. Every package on the property will get checked for safety
I don't know if mines in that facility but I know right around that time eBay sent me a message the same day The package exploded saying the bike it been shipped

Fed Ex. Bikeflights. Not my favourite carrier. Bike shipped 3 day ground ( Bikeflights claim they don't ship air, at least not Internationally? U.S. to Canada in this case) from Michigan last Wed. It was scanned at the origin, then lost for 10 days. "PENDING" was the only info. NOW, it's been found. I quote.

"FIgured out what happened. Appears there was some label/custom issues and the package actually is still in michigan and will be returned.
Upon the return of the package, we can provide new labels to get it back out to you. We are very sorry about the inconvenience and still have an investigation open to figure out they delay and difficulties with the tracking and documents.
There have been a technical error with a Canadian shipment last week as well and was a glitch in the Fedex Internal Network.
Thank you"

Here is more B/S

Hi Bob Mclenaghan,

Our clearance procedures are with Ground for Sold/Commercial items. I am sorry about the inconvenience.

In no way, I meant to insult. Please accept my apologies.

Thank you,

Kent S.

The BikeFlights.com Support Team
[email protected]
541-705-2453
Customer support hours:
Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT
Saturday - Sunday: 9AM-12PM PT
https://www.bikeflights.com/
Pack. Ship. Ride.
On Fri, 23 Mar at 8:20 PM , Bob Mclenaghan <[email protected]> wrote:
Kent,
After what I've been through, do you really think I'm going to read those regulations? I'm insulted. Quite simply, as I understand it, your business is to accommodate shipping bicycles. This is generally due to a transaction/sale. I'm 60 years old. I've been in business before. I have bought and sold many things, bicycles being some of those things.
People in the hobby sell and ship all the time using Fed Ex/Bikeflights, USPS, Canada Post, UPS, etc. Are you telling me that Bikeflights does NOT ship bicycles that have been sold between 2 people by AIR?
Based on the poor service I've experienced so far, explain to me how my transaction doesn't qualify for AIR.
Bob

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 9:12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Order 335106 International Trace

Hi Bob Mclenaghan,

We can ship air, there are just regulations on it. You can read the regulations here.

https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/international/country-snapshots/canada.html#D01

We are very sorry about the delay of the package coming to you as the recipient.

Thank you,

Kent S.

The BikeFlights.com Support Team
[email protected]
541-705-2453
Customer support hours:
Monday - Friday, 6AM to 6PM PT
Saturday - Sunday: 9AM-12PM PT
https://www.bikeflights.com/
Pack. Ship. Ride.
On Fri, 23 Mar at 8:04 PM , Bob Mclenaghan <[email protected]> wrote:

Kent,
Are you serious about "Bikeflights" not able to ship bicycles "AIR" from the U.S. to Canada, or Canada to the U.S.? That's laughable. I belong to a HUGE bicycle forum, and bicycles are shipped ( sold) daily with "Bikeflights" Internationally. Again, I quote,
"Unfortunately, we cannot legally ship this shipment AIR since it is a sale. Canadian law stipulates that only personal effects can be shipped AIR."

Tell me you are kidding and my bike can be shipped "AIR" to get here fast and safe.
Bob
Perhaps they don't ship AIR? Can anyone "enlighten me"?

Reviving the dead horse,just to try to beat it to death more....:rolleyes:
I received an AWESOME!!!!!!!!!set of Johns remade US Royal red tread tires the other day (THANK YOU John!!:sunglasses:) perfectly packed,labeled and shipped by John..Thank god they WERE TIRES and John printed the label and put it in a "sticky" bag/envelope on the box! The box got freakin' SOAKED at SOME point!:mad::mad: GOOD thing they were rubber tires NOT anything that wouldve gotten ruined by water!
I havent had TOO many issues with Fedex or UPS..2 worst were a Monark Holiday I bought from SM2501 had hole rear" of box that punched ALL the way through about12" INTO the original tail light setup..AND a RECENT scare with a HIGH end bike..:rage: I KNOW John didnt ship it like this,you can easily tell as the box "shrunk" away from the tape.. This box didnt just get a little damp:rolleyes::DAWESOME tires though!!! NOT sure what the "B" and "R" mean..if John didnt put that on there..its probably Fedex code for "oops" o_O:rolleyes::grinning:
20180904_172105.jpg

20180904_172112.jpg

20180904_172215.jpg

Back