When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx tracking is getting irritating.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
I ordered tires for the schwinn town and country trike. Took extra long for the shop to ship them. And now FedEx is lollygagging shipping them. Original delivery date was last Friday, then it was Saturday, now it's today but they're still in Dallas. Yet tracking still has today as delivery date. Bull pucky. Sorry for the rant, just being irritated with this crap.

I ordered tires for the schwinn town and country trike. Took extra long for the shop to ship them. And now FedEx is lollygagging shipping them. Original delivery date was last Friday, then it was Saturday, now it's today but they're still in Dallas. Yet tracking still has today as delivery date. Bull pucky. Sorry for the rant, just being irritated with this crap.
contact fedex on social media, twitter, facebook, etc. contacting them on their website is a waste of time.

If it hasn't moved in that long, they probably lost the package and you will need to contact the shipper about it as well.

I just went through that on a small motor they lost.

News Alert:

• 08/22 FED EX fires their largest transportation/ delivery contractor Patton Logistics. Patton Logistics sues for a large amount.
  • 12/22 FED EX laying off thousands of employees right in the peak of holiday season.
  • 12/22 FED EX (largest) customer Amazon lays off 10,000 employees (shutting some warehouses down) shrinking FED EX market share even further.
  • 12/22 West coast diesel fuel price average $5.66 a gallon which is unsustainable

This your honor is called a "clue", a clue to everyone stop doing business with FED EX until they fix their issues. Just like with Sears, JC Penny, Montgomery Wards, KMart and more they've become another broken, "too big to fail" company that did. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with FED EX, id wrap up my business with them and consider myself lucky.

Last edited:
Are you sure that “FedEx is in possession”?
I’ve had sellers get the tracking number and not get it to FedEx for over a week.
Seller took a while just to get the package to FedEx. FedEx taking forever to get it to me. Seller did shipping on 16th, package got picked up on 23rd.

I've had issues with Fed X packages that were from Texas over the last few years. And with USPS packages that were some reason sent to Utah and then were lost for days on end.
  • 08/23 FED EX fires their largest transportation/ delivery contractor Patton Logistics. Patton Logistics sues for a large amount.
  • 12/23 FED EX laying off thousands of employees right in the peak of holiday season.
  • 12/23 FED EX (largest) customer Amazon lays off 10,000 employees (shutting some warehouses down) shrinking FED EX market share even further.
  • 12/23 West coast diesel fuel price average $5.66 a gallon which is unsustainable

This your honor is called a "clue". A clue to everyone never do business with FED EX as they've become a broken, failing company that got too big to fail and did. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the company. Wrap up your business with them and consider yourself lucky.

But this is only 2022? Are you predicting the future? 😜

Back