When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx tracking is getting irritating.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've had issues with Fed X packages that were from Texas over the last few years. And with USPS packages that were some reason sent to Utah and then were lost for days on end.

But this is only 2022? Are you predicting the future? 😜
Tires were coming from PA.

Tires were coming from PA.

If it gets routed thru Texas or shipped from Texas, there very good chance there will be issues on a Fed X shipment. I had my last one not too long ago and I asked my friend that lives in that area if he has ever had delay problems when shipping with Fed X and he has had quite a few.

I've had issues with Fed X packages that were from Texas over the last few years. And with USPS packages that were some reason sent to Utah and then were lost for days on end.

Oops... thanks for seeing that as I knew I need new glasses.

Fixed

If it gets routed thru Texas or shipped from Texas, there very good chance there will be issues on a Fed X shipment. I had my last one not too long ago and I asked my friend that lives in that area if he has ever had delay problems when shipping with Fed X and he has had quite a few.
there are far worse things that can happen due to fedex in Texas.

Back