When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fellow caber.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coryplayford_2009

Finally riding a big boys bike
Has anyone here done business with @Davonny ?
Purchased a mudflap back on the 7th from him and haven’t seen it. No tracking Information provided.
I’ve Made several attempts in regards to contacting him. Even sent a Facebook friend request 🦗 nothing.
40 bones wasted
Is what it is.
Thanks to the rest of you Cabers who conduct business like gentlemen.
Stay frosty boys.
👀
-CP

9A62D6C7-89E1-4DA3-B5C6-1522F567C66E.jpeg

Last edited:
I had one guy make a laundry list of parts he needed that I had for sale. It was over $120 in small parts. We went through several PMs to nail down what he wanted. I gathered the parts, box, and packing. He then flaked with no payment and ignored every message I sent him after that. It stinks, but it happens.

Most any hobby that I have been into is VERY SMALL in actual head count. Air Cooled VW's, Drag Racing, Early Broncos, Vintage Camper Trailers, and yes Vintage Bicycles.

I think it's important to speak up and let the other players in your hobby know when you have a problem transaction. Collectively we have more control to keep things on the up and up.

John

Cory he was on here last Wednesday, sorry to hear this. You can click on his name to see his activity.

Sean

Back