eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TieDye

I live for the CABE
I am selling my 2019 Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS guitar.
This guitar is one of a kind. It has been confirmed by Fender to be a very unusual "factory assembly error" and so this is very rare. Being black, and a HSS configuration, it was supposed to have a maple fingerboard. Someone made a mistake, and gave it this awesome rosewood fingerboard. Fender told me it is one of a kind.
This guitar is in perfect mint condition. It's been played less than 10 hours. It has no issues or problems. It sounds absolutely awesome. The wood on the back of the neck is awesome, good tight and closely grained. I did take the plastic off the pickguard right after I took these pictures.
If you are looking for an awesome Strat, this one would be perfect for you. I have been playing for over 50 years, so I have the knowledge to tell you that there are no issues and this guitar will serve you well. It is strung with D'Addario EXL-120 9 to 42 gauge strings. It's been setup. I have kept an AxeGlove body protector on it. It's been kept in a humidity controlled case. I will ship it in the original gigbag, with all original paperwork, etc. This guitar sells for $1149.99 new. You can buy this one for $900.00 shipped to CONUS only. I accept PayPal Family & Friends or a USPS money order.

Deb

20190612_205913.jpg

20190606_200313.jpg

20200717_113854.jpg

20200717_113903.jpg

20200717_113912.jpg

Last edited: