When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender bomb ideas.

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
Has anyone ever seen fenders bombs mounted anywhere other than fenders? Looking for ideas. Pics would be great!!

Since you already have a Delta Silver Ray on the front fender, and you have two bombs, you could mount them on the truss rod bracket that the twin headlights are usually mounted on.
Sort of a reverse mounting scheme to the way a typical Autocycle is rigged.

Since you already have a Delta Silver Ray on the front fender, and you have two bombs, you could mount them on the truss rod bracket that the twin headlights are usually mounted on.
Sort of a reverse mounting scheme to the way a typical Autocycle is rigged.
That is exactly what I wanted to do. Or had going through my head. Just wanted to see if there were any other crazy ideas! Thank you!

You run the risk of upsetting the Schwinn Gods with such sacrilege! I like it like it is. You need to find two Autocycles for those bombs! V/r Shawn

You run the risk of upsetting the Schwinn Gods with such sacrilege! I like it like it is. You need to find two Autocycles for those bombs! V/r Shawn
I thought about that as well:) you have any you can hook me up with!?

This may not get many responses.I dont think there are many Cabers lucky enough to have extra bombs to use for different things.lol
There was one just listed on eBay that only went up to 112$ but did not reach the reserve. Surprised no one went for it.

Back