When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender dents and dings repaired in the san jose area.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Fender Rolling Expert*** dents and dings repaired in the san jose area.....

I have a fender roller tool....i can get rid of most dings and dents out of balloon, stingray, middle weight fenders...if original paint is not too far gone...I can repair them without harming the paint.....i can roll chrome fenders if the finish is not yet flaking...or for complete resto work....call for more info either which way you want to go...... rates are reasonable=5.00 Per 15 minutes of labor... I can roll them on the spot...or feel free to ship/or drop them off at the work shop too. call/text me at 408 665 9638 or email me at [email protected] im located in Gilroy CA

Attachments

• FENDER R.jpg
    FENDER R.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC06610.JPG
    DSC06610.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
I wish I had known 2 days ago. I went by the house and now I'm headed for Lathrop. Too late to go back and grab my fenders.

Hmm, I have a project that may need your services in the future. It is a peaker CWC fender that has a really bad dent in it.

hmmm

Unfortunately I don't have that particular die to do peaked fenders....yet...I'm sure some one out here in this great site has what you need for the time being

Back