When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Light for Dayton

-

Kato

I live for the CABE
Recently bought this super nice original Dayton for my daughter from a fellow CABE'r.
It's missing the fender light so I'm looking for something that'll look period correct on it.
Guessing a white or maybe even a black one would be easiest to find - the white on the bike is a crisp white and not a vanilla shade. The holes are right about 1 1/4" center to center although something with a hole pattern up to 1 1/2" might work since the one hole is oblong. Looking to see whats out there. Want something decent to match the condition of the bike if possible.

PM with options
Thanks in advance
Kato

It probably had one of these Delta Wedge lights in white not chrome http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=133399373915

Thanks - I found a couple on E-Bay that might work and I have some old German made NOS lights stashed away I may try although they might not look quite right......might sit too low and need some sort of pedestal mount to raise it up.

*** Actually just found a pedestal mount on E-Bay.......bought it -should work great with light I have or buy if I find a better option

Back