When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Light Help

-

Ron Nichols

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sorry if this is the wrong place to pose a technical question but I need some experienced help with an assembly question. FINALLY getting my Whizzer assembled. Don't have an exploded parts view so need to ask. How is the fender light lense held in place? I must ne missing some bit? All help welcomed. 1412612

Well, It’s not like it clicks in. See the grove on the light housing ? See the Schwinn script on the lens? See that nub of plastic that is above the Schwinn script that runs down both sides of the lens? It’s slides into the grove. Then flip the light over and screw it down. That grove holds it in place

Thanks Gents. I had the two part epoxy laying in wait. Been a year since I bought the bones of this bike from an old friend and am finally at assembly. So cool! Never built a bicycle before (lots of motorcycles, micro cars and oddities). Very cool experience. So much to know but the Cabers have been amazing. Thanks for the advice.

Back