When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Fender Rivet Tool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
15.00 lower 48.
Zipcode
Always a sellers prerogative to sell whatever, to whomever, for any amount suits their fancy.
I’ve never had a problem with any of that.
Merely just voicing frustration over missed opportunities.
We all have, or will experience it, welcome to life.
I am very grateful for the opportunities I’ve had the good fortunate to take advantage of.
Nothing but well wishes across the board here at the Cabe.
But, it would be a pretty boring site, if none of us were allowed to voice our frustration from time to time.
I think, we’ll be able to live without that handy little rivet press.
Who knows?
Maybe my $300 dollar offer will flush out another one?
It’s been known to happen, more times than not.
Long live the Cabe, and all it’s many quirks.
That’d be us, in case you were wondering.
😎

Same could be said for these CWC parts listed in the evening...then withdrawn early the next morning. Not DOND, but withdrawn after no action for such a short time??

Last edited:
For those who missed out, just use panhead machine screws easily found at your local Home Depot. They work great! And look great too!

View attachment 1746758

Did anybody ever ask for these fricken combo head screws?
I didn’t think so, so why did the fastener industry completely switch over to them.
I think we should convene a grand jury probe into the origins of the combo head screw.
We don’t want it!
We never asked for it!
So, why are we being forced to accept it?

That’s just something that’s been on my mind.
Thanks, for the opportunity to vent.

Mike always stirring the pot. Not the same comparison though. Apples and oranges.

I left it up an amount of time to allow anyone, including YOU, that may be interested to step up and buy or at least make an offer.

If I see no interest or offers, I will take down my sale adds. No sense leaving it up for eternity.

I've stated it before.... ALL of these DOND auctions should be a 3 day auction. Plain and simple. Plenty of time for everyone. But.... nobody agreed with me I suppose? Sure, sometimes we all have fire sales. All of us, in that case, the regular for sale section can be utilized with a fire sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back