Fender Storage

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Working within a very limited space and lots of stuff, so I'm looking for ideas on space saving, secure fender wall storage above bikes. Please post photos of your ingenious ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyDave
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
We've had some great ideas offered up here. But I have to say that so far the tinkers solution satisfies the space saving requirement the best.

Reactions: the tinker

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
We've had some great ideas offered up here. But I have to say that so far the tinkers solution satisfies the space saving requirement the best.
OH ! My idea is no good?!

bairdco

I live for the CABE
Dec 24, 2009
Midway
Just put them all around the wheels. Then your tires will be off the ground and will be protected.

Boris

Fat tired old rider
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
I use garden hose holders from any home supply place. two screws to mount and they match the shape of your fenders well.

IMG_8769.JPG
I really like this idea and most likely am going to store my spare fenders this way. Thank you ivrjhnsn! Still, if anyone has any other ideas for fender storage, this thread would be a good place to post them. Thanks everyone for all of your most helpful hints. It was hard to pick just one.

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
I really like this idea and most likely am going to store my spare fenders this way. Thank you ivrjhnsn! Still, if anyone has any other ideas for fender storage, this thread would be a good place to post them. Thanks everyone for all of your most helpful hints. It was hard to pick just one.
Where then will you hang your hoses?Will that be your next thread?

Reactions: CrazyDave and Boris

eeapo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 2, 2015
Working within a very limited space and lots of stuff, so I'm looking for ideas on space saving, secure fender wall storage above bikes. Please post photos of your ingenious ideas.
These fenders you talk about, are they extra or parts of a projects.
So far the best solution mentioned is the garden hose holder, I'd go
with it.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!