When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Storage

-
Boris,have you ever asked your neighbor if he would store them for you ??

Boris,have you ever asked your neighbor if he would store them for you ??

Good idea. Easy access and plenty of room in those trashy campers his wife bought just before she left him. The ones that he decided to park right up against the property line, which will probably stay there forever. Of course, he could have parked them anywhere on his acre and a half of property, just like he could have placed the basketball hoop anywhere else besides the property line, aimed directly at our yard, with the ball smashing into our azaleas whenever his kid misses the basket. No problem getting into the campers at night either, with that new floodlight pointed at our yard, I won't be bumping into the front end of those junkers he has hanging over onto our side of the property line, nor will I be kicking any of those pop cans that roll along his driveway on windy days, that he's been too lazy to pick up for the past couple of years.
Or, maybe I'll just keep using the hose holder idea that I got from ivrjhnsn on this thread a few years back.

Last edited:
Good idea. Easy access and plenty of room in those trashy trailers his wife bought just before she left him. The ones that he decided to store right up against the property line, which will probably stay there forever. Of course, he could have stored them anywhere on his acre and a half of property. Just like he could have placed the basketball hoop any where on his acre and a half. Instead, it's right on the property line, aimed directly at our yard, with the ball smashing into our azaleas whenever his kid misses the basket. No problem getting into the trailers at night either, with that new fllodlight pointed at our house. Now I won't be bumping into the front end of those junkers he has hanging over onto our side of the property line, nor will I be kicking any of those pop cans that have been rolling along his driveway on windy day, that he's been too lazy to bend down and pick up for the past couple of years.
Or, maybe I'll just keep using the hose holder idea that I got from ivrjhnsn on this thread a few years back.
You forgot to mention that they step on your grass.

Boris chasing kids off his grass.....

At least I don't turn a hose on 'em like you did those folks with flyers on your front porch.

Back