When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Storage

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I remember when Boris hired local kids to work at the Boris reflector factory.He paid them $.11 cents an hour and told them how lucky they were because they were making a penny more an hour than Nike pays. Maybe he can rehire these kids to hold fenders in his yard all day for $.11 cents an hour ,thus keeping the fenders out of his workshop and making more room.

portable clothing rack on casters ...... this way you can roll the whole thing into the DINING ROOM to make room for more projects ...... who really uses their dining room anyway ?
you can also roll the whole assembly to your truck for display at the swap meet ...... (this method works best for fenders that still have the braces attached )

wheel rack .jpg

I remember when Boris hired local kids to work at the Boris reflector factory.He paid them $.11 cents an hour and told them how lucky they were because they were making a penny more an hour than Nike pays. Maybe he can rehire these kids to hold fenders in his yard all day for $.11 cents an hour ,thus keeping the fenders out of his workshop and making more room.

Much as I'd like to be able to help the kids out again, in the long run your plan would be way too expensive:

4 kids required for 32 fenders
(4 fenders each arm = 8 fenders per kid)
1 kid times 11cents per hour @ 24 hours per day = 2.64 per day.
$2.64 per day times 365 days per year = $960.96 per year per kid
$960.96 per year times 4 kids = $3843.84 per year.

Thank you for putting so much effort into trying to help me solve my problem,
but I think I'll just stick with the hose holder.

Much as I'd like to be able to help the kids out again, in the long run your plan would be way too expensive:

4 kids required for 32 fenders
(4 fenders each arm = 8 fenders per kid)
1 kid times 11cents per hour @ 24 hours per day = 2.64 per day.
$2.64 per day times 365 days per year = $960.96 per year per kid
$960.96 per year times 4 kids = $3843.84 per year.

Thank you for putting so much effort into trying to help me solve my problem,
but I think I'll just stick with the hose holder.
Let me save you some money.....Let the kids go home at night.Not necessary for them to stand outside all night holding fenders. I would also give them weekends off,thus saving more money unless you need them to cut your grass,wash your truck,wash windows,etc.

Let me save you some money. I would give them weekends off.
Awfully kind of you to take these kids off my hands. Let me warn you though, they can be a handful.
I'll get 'em boxed up and ready to go.
Can I please get your shipping address?
Thanks again!!!

Awfully kind of you to take these kids off my hands. Let me warn you though, they can be a handful.
I'll get 'em boxed up and ready to go.
Can I please get your shipping address?
Thanks again!!!
Send me your phone number and I will call.

Just call Oregon, and ask for Boris. Doris, the switchboard operator will put you through.

Last edited:
Back