When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Storage

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fender's? I don't need no "Stinking" fender's!
100_8577.JPG
100_5636.JPG

Just put them all around the wheels. Then your tires will be off the ground and will be protected.

I use garden hose holders from any home supply place. two screws to mount and they match the shape of your fenders well.

View attachment 315532

I really like this idea and most likely am going to store my spare fenders this way. Thank you ivrjhnsn! Still, if anyone has any other ideas for fender storage, this thread would be a good place to post them. Thanks everyone for all of your most helpful hints. It was hard to pick just one.

I really like this idea and most likely am going to store my spare fenders this way. Thank you ivrjhnsn! Still, if anyone has any other ideas for fender storage, this thread would be a good place to post them. Thanks everyone for all of your most helpful hints. It was hard to pick just one.
Where then will you hang your hoses?Will that be your next thread?

Working within a very limited space and lots of stuff, so I'm looking for ideas on space saving, secure fender wall storage above bikes. Please post photos of your ingenious ideas.
These fenders you talk about, are they extra or parts of a projects.
So far the best solution mentioned is the garden hose holder, I'd go
with it.

Back