When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

davek

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is a general question but i will post here because of the fact the fenders are middle weight.. Are the fenders from a 60's girls Schwinn the same as a 60's men's Schwinn? Thank you for your help

This is a general question but i will post here because of the fact the fenders are middle weight.. Are the fenders from a 60's girls Schwinn the same as a 60's men's Schwinn? Thank you for your help
Yes the fenders did change a few times. '60s middleweights can share fenders.

There are two different width fenders for Schwinn middleweights. Right off hand I don’t know the different widths ( part numbers ) or which years/models came with which width.

I knew that I had this somewhere.

I think the change was around '63/'64 to the smaller 2 7/16 size. My '62 has the wider 2 3/4 and I thought my '63 Typhoon had the smaller. I no longer have the Typhoon to be sure. I could be wrong maybe depends on model.

Thank you guy's i believe mine are off of a 63 Fiesta i will have to measure

I like this, i now know what to measure when i advertise them. This group always has the information

Back