When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiat Topolino

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Posted on FB today

"Rays plumbing Fiat Topolino fuel altered. Has Very vague Lions dragstrip history. Turnkey blown injected 394 olds. Cackle Fest ready, can deliver if sold to bowling green Hotrod reunion. Early Corvette or 32-34 Ford trades only."

View attachment 1642469

That's my old car. I wrote Mike and gave him the story how I found it around 1988 and brought it home.

I had it mocked up with a blown Chrysler 392 Hemi as seen in this photo in my driveway around 2002.

I started building the purple "Magic Muffler" Fiat in 2000 so it was right after this photo that I sold it. I still have the purple "Magic Muffler" Fiat today.

L1140227.JPG

IMG_0571 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thats Bill Curtis [ clown car] thats who i bought my olds 9.3 center section from 513s Topo body is on my bucket list , the lead on got on last one the shipping coast to coast was a deal breaker along with my copays sigh....

Basically when you're running Nitromethane in these motors it's like a grenade ready to go off..!!!

As you can see 5 pistons and rods came out this night and 3 pistons stayed up inside.

Here's an aftermath photo of it >

Image.jpg

Something I display next to the car when I have it out.

IMG_4301.jpg

Next to my friends Fiat Topolino as we were leaving a show. ( cars being pushed of course! )
L1100655.JPG

Back