When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fifth Bike In Four Days...Yikes!

-
My wife is the whisperer. When I tell her I'm going to get another one, she whispers "oh no, here we go again"...:rolleyes:
200 (1).gif

-----

U-vega -

what is the cereal? ( i.e. Cocoa Puffs, Count Chocula, etc)

what is cereal place-a-mente?

this will tell us whether it is one of the Miyata ones or from another cereal maker

it may also give a specific annum...

"juvela, reaching for the milk"

-----

Maybe @Sevenhills1952 is right...I am a bike magnet! On Tuesday I brought four bikes home (see my Post) and yesterday I brought home this...another Univega...but a Mixte. It's a Nouvo Sport, and I think it's the same year as the Viva Touring I now have...about 1985.

Only thing that looks to have been replaced are the tires. There's even a Cyclometer hooked up to it, which I really don't care if it works or not. But, another toy to play with!

So, 5 bikes in 4 days...I think I set a record for myself...

View attachment 969234

View attachment 969235

View attachment 969236

View attachment 969237

View attachment 969238

View attachment 969239

View attachment 969241

View attachment 969242

View attachment 969243

View attachment 969244

View attachment 969245

View attachment 969246

Excellent disease...it's progressing NICELY
89b6f7389a88dd598a29a040ab2d5d03.png

Harpo's living room!View attachment 970109

Sent from my Bell candlestick

LOL! Could you imagine!!!

My all-time high was 50 bicycles. I can't go that route again, so now I purchase what I like and feel I can flip...or maybe keep one or two. But I truly enjoy bringing these things back to life.
It's a cycle (no pun intended) I'll keep doing as long as I enjoy doing it. Boy I love being retired!

Back