When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filmonger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought several items off Filmonger and always found him to be a real gentleman. On reading this posting, I did a quick search on the net and although I cannot be certain, a person with the same name and living in the same town, Dublin who also originated from the US passed away on 30th Sept last year. I hope that I'm wrong with this information, but it is rather a coincidence.

We will miss him....

559F4447-79E3-41FE-9021-535E559CE2C2.jpeg

Thank you, @JulieB for researching that information.
I was afraid of that outcome.
Will had Pancreatic Cancer, which is usually pretty tough to beat.
I hadn't seen him post anything since August, so I sent an inquiry, but never heard back from him.
His photographic essays were fabulous, and if Will is in fact deceased, he will be missed by all here at the Cabe.
His last post was one word.
"Nice!"

That pretty much said it all, when it came to our friend, @filmonger

Last edited:
Sad news again! I bought some stuff off of Will last year, he threw in some extra stuff and wouldn't take any more money from me, said he wouldn't be needing these things anymore.
Thanks @JulieB for finding this out; myself and Phil Scott, RIP, had been trying to contact Will, the last message I had from Phil was of his concern for Will.
So sad,
A truly inspirational guy.

Back