When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally! A perfect replacement fork for my childhood '69 Panther after a 1973 wreck...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What are your plans for the old fork? Thanks and RideOn... Mark..
Over the course of time in between the time I got the bike until the 1973 wreck, I have impacted things several times with the bike, then straightened out the fork about 3 times. I was a young preteen and teen with this bike and a bit of an inexperienced rider. I really believe this fork is not safe to put on another bike, as it could possibly have stress cracks from having been bent and straightened about 3 times. Thinking about scrapping it except for the bearing race and chrome fork crown. I therefore cannot sell it for liability reasons.

If you think your aches and pains are bad now, wait until you’re 75. I’ve felt your pain; wait till you feel mine! 👴🏻
I can wait. Mine are bad enough. I'm still allowed to p*ss and moan about the aches and pains I got if I want, though.

Over the course of time in between the time I got the bike until the 1973 wreck, I have impacted things several times with the bike, then straightened out the fork about 3 times. I was a young preteen and teen with this bike and a bit of an inexperienced rider. I really believe this fork is not safe to put on another bike, as it could possibly have stress cracks from having been bent and straightened about 3 times. Thinking about scrapping it except for the bearing race and chrome fork crown. I therefore cannot sell it for liability reasons.
Hang the original fork on the shop wall as a reminder of what was some of the finer times of your youth! 👍

Back