When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally able to get my iver some vitamin D

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
This is one slick bike. To bad it didn’t ride the way it looked! From my understanding it’s OG paint with touch ups, cleared, and new chrome. I added the OG clads that have been powdercoated, pinstriped, and re-laced with SS spokes. I hope you guys enjoy looking at it as much as I do :). Thanks for looking.

View attachment 797325 View attachment 797326 View attachment 797327 View attachment 797328 View attachment 797330 View attachment 797331 This is one slick bike. To bad it didn’t ride the way it looked! From my understanding it’s OG paint with touch ups, cleared, and new chrome. I added the OG clads that have been powdercoated, pinstriped, and re-laced with SS spokes. I hope you guys enjoy looking at it as much as I do :). Thanks for looking.

Looks Super

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is one seriously good looking Iver ZE52414......................it just doesn't get a heck of a lot better than that ! Love it ! Pete in Fitchburg

Back