When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally find a good bike and its a darned boys bike....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fantastic bike! (just how quick are those Las Vegas "quickie" divorces?)

Wow, you should come for a bike ride in Long Beach, Ca. and show that puppy off. I've never seen one in person. It took a little while and then I saw those springs near the seat.........Then I blurted out "Jeepers Wally, she's got what we all want. Enjoy, lucky girl.

Yuck. That isn't a Schwinn! Fooey. J/K. Even I have to admit that it is an incredible find. Big congrats!!!

I will trade you my toyota pick up and even paint it pink,or blue or green or red or black or yellow,or chrome plate the whole truck.

Last edited:
I thought that with a token boys bike in my collection maybe I could land a man :) Or with a little alteration, I could make this into an awesome girls bike!!! lol
evinrude-1.jpg

SINGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow great find - another incredible bicycle saved --- oh & did I mention I am SINGLE -- ;)

Thanks :) A friend of mine from back East found it at an estate sale. He called and told me to there was "a neat old bike" at an auction just 20 miles from his house. Needless to say, I about died when I saw what the bike actually was! I can't wait to get it on some different tires, remove that awful basket and wipe off the decades old dust!!!

Please don't tell me it was on Long Island where I live........

There's nothing like having another set of eyes out there looking for you. Carlalotta, you need to give your friend a big hug for finding this treasure! Congratulations!

Back