When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got started on my 39? Columbia Streamline singlebar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
After 2 + years,Ive finally gotten around/have time to do some work/clean up on my Columbia! Disassembled ,cleaned,a little polish,parts gathering..Seeing how this is a "plain Jane" bike I decided to put a bunch of accessories on it,which I normally dont do..So here we go..See you in a few more months!:rolleyes::DCatalog picture is a 40..
The original owner(Who I got this from)scratched his initials on the BB "AC"?:sunglasses:
20170528_174759 (1).jpg

20170528_183551.jpg

20190821_142609.jpg

20190821_142708.jpg

20190821_142658.jpg

:poutingcat: I Feel like I'm seein' " ACH " on the BB . The "H" looks bigger than the A & C ..................That's a cool bike , accessories can only make it better ! :p:p:p

Yes,I see it too..I thought that also..In certain light the line that goes horizontally in the H looks like it was scratched "differently" but thats the only logical thing :)
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Hi,

E11, frame made in November 1938.

D118712, built up late (probably after July) 1939 (frame numbers ended at D156044 that year).

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back