When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally our Hoppy has correct rare pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2776.JPG
IMG_2775.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG
IMG_2766.JPG
IMG_2768.JPG
Hello Tammy and I are very excited we finally have the correct pedals on our 26 inch Hoppy..Bought them a little rough but all there , re chromed the Hoppy side plates and red painted the Hoppy and horseshoe stamping ..just need a better seat and we are going to have a wonderful almost perfect restored 26 Hoppy .

IMG_2432.jpg
Hello ,I had to buy a whole other mens Hoppy 26 inch to get those pedals .Now I have two 26 inch Hoppy bikes .One to ride and one to display .The donor bike was missing some parts already but will have it all together minus the rare pedals.

Where did you find the reflectors ? I need some for a set of monark pedals i am restoring! Thanks Mike

The blockes you can buy off eBay fellow is also a cabe member . He does them in black and now a white too . Hope this helps .

Very nice! You never disappoint on your attention to detail! You have a very fine collection, and I look forward to your posts! Joe

Back