When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finned Delta Front Loader

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Haven't been able to find an original light for the 26x we're restoring, so working with this converted one. Trying to locate a replacement cap/bezel, as this one has some issues and holes- checked Memory Lane and a few fellow collectors, but all of them I've seen had side screw holes. Is the cap unique to this light, looks like just a top hole, and a slot at the bottom?

Anyone have a good cap that would work let me know, may have to go with one with side holes if nothing else pops up- or weld up these issues (prefer not to do that), but it's going in to the chrome shop soon. I'll post a wanted ad as well, but if anyone has any info on the screw holes please post. Thx!

Darcie & Nick

DSC01440.JPG

DSC01441.JPG

DSC01442.JPG

DSC01443.JPG

DSC01444.JPG

front loader 26x 6.jpg

Last edited:
That bezel is not unique. Here are two front loaders I have for my Five Bar projects that have these bezels. V/r Shawn

DSC_0863.JPG
DSC_0864.JPG

Back