When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiorelli and Full Cushion Five Bar-Delivery to MLC

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
No shipping but free delivery to MLC.

1939 Monark Airman Full Suspension . This is a professional conversion of a real 1939 Monark Five Bar to the ultra-rare full suspension "Comet" version of which only two real bikes are known to exist. Comes as shown with dual Delta Silver Ray lights, re-chromed "No-Slip" stem and handlebars. The only thing it needs to be a rider "as is" are the head cup shims which are easily fabricated. A fairly straight forward restoration of a bike many will never see.$2200 shipped. The bike no longer has the Wise lock otherwise exactly as shown. I would sell the frame and fork for $800 shipped. My PM is turned off. Do not respond here. Contact me at [email protected] for more info or to make purchase. Thanks, Shawn

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0223.JPG

Last edited:
I'll be loading the trailer this weekend. Any interest let me know. Thanks, Shawn

Bump $2200 shipped for the whole shooting match. See description at top. I would sell just the frame and fork (no crank/chainring or other parts) for $800 shipped. Thanks, Shawn

Back