When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Fiorelli Road Bike early 80s

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A nice vintage Italian road bike to ride or collect. I can almost guarantee you won't see another one of these on the ride. Fancy lugs and chrome fork make this bike stand out. A good service and cleaning will bring this one back to life quick. Frame is marked 52cm but rides like a taller (54cm) bike. Ofmega crank and BB, Ambrosia wheels, Campy front derailleur, Shimano 600 SIS rear derailleur, 3TTT Olympic stem and bars, and Universal Mod 125 brakes. I replaced the tubes/tires about three years ago and have maybe ridden the bike 30 miles since. The bike is too small for me. $300 prepaid delivered to MLC/AA. Thanks, Shawn

F1.JPG
F2.JPG
F3.JPG
F4.JPG
F5.JPG
F6.JPG
F7.JPG
F8.JPG
F9.JPG
F10.JPG
F11.JPG
F12.JPG
F13.JPG

Last edited:
I still have this one. Shipping would be an extra $50 to lower 48 or I can deliver to Pedal to the Medal (Commerce, GA), Get-A-Grip (Cleveland, TN), or MLC/AA

$350 shipped

The stand over height is approx 30 3/4" and the length of the top tube as measured from the head tube to the seat tube is approx 19 3/4". V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back