When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fire rescue string ray

-

Cs nd bikes

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just got from a buddy last night Can’t wait to get into it
dd4ace01eebff376b004c41de8d11e49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t had much time to mess with it but when looking for a serial number under the crank there was a little red but no really sure yet I plan on working on it tonight after work a little I’ll report back
Also it was a 5 speed if that helps with your age guess

Haven’t had much time to mess with it but when looking for a serial number under the crank there was a little red but no really sure yet I plan on working on it tonight after work a little I’ll report back
Also it was a 5 speed if that helps with your age guess

b007d2139574e86cafbd7ffb9b51c556.jpg

After a good soak ... put stem bolt back in and thread fully tight .. then back bolt out a few turns hit with hammer to try to free up wedge ... then back bolt out a couple turns and repeat with a hammer tap ... i have always had good luck with this process
Good luck
Bob

Also I been the original color was red but I have a sea blue that my daughters really like sooo blue it will be and I think I will go with white wall tires

That’s for the tips I had to soak my 48 Hawthorne for like a week I hate waiting around lol staring at it hitting it with hammers wishing it would just come already lol got the chrome on the fenders shined up nicely through on the plus side [emoji869]
I’ll have to go out and take a pic after a bit

Back