When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FireArrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I just purchased a FireArrow and can't wait to get it.
The seller says there is a front rack too that he beleives goes with it.
Thanks for the help Dean

attachment.php

I know right.
Had to go elsewhere to find a cl listing as they aint been jack here....except my postings.
Thinkng of letting one of my liner bikes (ladies of course) go to make room.
Sure is a cool tanklight...the anticipation is going to kill me.
Without the help of cabe members this would not take place. I cant thank dean enough.

Dean....you're the man!!!
Awesome job with the packing of my new old bike.
Received it today and I must admit, you must have worked in a china shop and was responsible for the shipping.

It will be next week before I get time to put it all back together. I wish I could get at right now. But priorities are in order.
Miss you Dad. Wish you were here.

46a06b9f9f699098-1.jpg
46a06b9f9f76ae6f-1.jpg
46a06b9f9f86c70b-1.jpg
46a06b9f9fd1ad91-1.jpg

Great job my friend.
I recommend all take heade when in doubt on the correct way to pack a bike.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Looks awesome can't wait to see it all shined up, look at my album or something to see if that rack is the correct one. Can't wait for more pics.

Looks awesome can't wait to see it all shined up, look at my album or something to see if that rack is the correct one. Can't wait for more pics.

Well the rear rack on yours is missing as the child carrier was an add on and the front rack is the same as mine.

This one I just got will shine up nice. Thanks for the comments and am know a proud member of the elite Columbia FireArrow club.

Yea the rear rack on mine was actually 1960s schwinn approved item from I believe 1967 but i sold it with a schwinn. So the search is on for the correct rear rack. Still can't wait to see the pics of yours cleaned up.

finally putting it together

So finally have a chance to start putting the Firearrow back together.
Found the tanklight innerds to be like new....wow

attachment.php

And a quick assembly and another view of the bike....wow
attachment.php

Nice tank!

Hey John....
It's great when you can find a tank interior that clean after all this time.
I also noticed that your bike has the cool integrated kick stand like the old 50's Columbia.
By the time my '61 Firebolt came out, they changed it to the universal bolt on type.
Wayne

Back