When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

firestone 500.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hotrod

Finally riding a big boys bike
1567628601124.png
could someone give me an estimated value of this firestone 500. says it is a1964. thanks

I imagine the bike has never been serviced in it's entire life so you're looking at 54yo grease in the bearings, who knows what the brake disks (if it's a Bendix or ND) look like. That being the case, you're looking at $75 bucks, maybe $100 if the tires aren't split and the tubes hold air.

not somehing I was interested in. but it is listed for $250 local. in their ad they say it is valued at $450- 500. knew that was bogus. sometimes I just like to see how long these stay for sale.LOL

not somehing I was interested in. but it is listed for $250 local. in their ad they say it is valued at $450- 500. knew that was bogus. sometimes I just like to see how long these stay for sale.LOL

When it was new it was an economical chain store girls bicycle from the hot rod/space bike era where quality was going downhill fast. A boys model of that bicycle in similar condition wouldn't draw $450-500 bucks. The seller is apparently inflicted with American Pickers disease where people think just because it's old it's worth a small fortune. It isn't.

If someone came up to me and offered $500 cash for my men’s Huffman Firestone 500 II, I would take it and run! Yeah, this seller is on some F.I.N.E drugs!!

Seller: I have an old antique book for sale!
Book dealer: What sort of book is it?
Seller: it’s really old, it’s a bible from 1856!
Book dealer: Yawns....your the third one today!

Back