When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

robhac

I am new to this forum but i am looking for any information on firestone bicycles.
When i was about 13 or so my dad gave me a new orange firestone bike i don't remember to much about it i don,t know the model i know that it was in the 60,s
i belive it was 26 inches bright orange and had chrome fenders it had a big white seat.I think that it had a spring loaded carrier on the back fender.
I am very interested in any information,like the make or model any pictures.
I don't know if it was even made buy firestone or just sold in there stores.
I would very much like to owen one again some day.
If you have any information please email me at ([email protected]

something like this or simular
1960eFirestone500Boys-1.jpg

I was going to say it sounds like a Firestone 500... But was it a Middleweight? But if the was 13 in the 60's it wasn't a Monark Built Firestone... I'm thinking it may even be a lightweight with one of those college book holders... AMF built maybe?

1965 firestone bike

I got a firestone bike similar to the one pictured but mine was gold metalflake and the light fixture was a little different. I would still like to find one to this day.

i use to have a Firestone 500/2 that was built by Huffy.i let Willie Wonka have it. i have a middie
Firestone built by Rollfast.

I think Firestones are like Western Flyers, they were made by a few different manufacturers.

I got one. The model is a 'Deluxe Warrior' by Firestone.

Last edited:
I hade a Firestone Challenger but it was a twin bar instead of the cantilever style frame.

Back