When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

firestone cruiser Id like to learn more about

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PalmSprings

On Training Wheels
I have a firestone cruiser I picked up in 1972 Ive had it stored away since 72. The serial number is 1734286. The model number is 180 39 A7. Thx

Assuming the bike has a head badge, what does it say on it and is it a boys or girls bicycle ? Also are there any graphics anywhere on the bike that might help identify ?

Last edited:
males bike. All black.No graphics, but the wheels are whitish with 2 red pintripes on each wheel. The badge says Firestone Cruiser and below that " made in usa . Front "smaller forks" with 2 springs at top. Ill have to look on your site for pics and see if I can reference anything I see like it, since my discriptions so far are not too clear. It has its model and serial number on an alum like plate below the pedal frame . The MN is180 39 A7 & SN 1734286. Its got no fenders or extras on it . No orig seat. Handle bars look possibly orig. mabe even the red plastic or rubber handle bar grips? Guess Ill stop trying to describe stuff and wait until i can send a pic or if I see something on a website.
Best I could measure below

1- frame is 17 or 18" (center lower frame to top of top frame. Im not sure how to measure height when the top bar curves downward about an inch. So I figured both ways and come up with 17 & 18" Ht
2- Wheels: 22 5/8 dia x 1.25 to 1.75 in rim width.
3-New Departure brake

Last edited:
Does this look like the badge?
DSCN1245_zpsizbdyfdr-1.jpg

yep..Id say exactly. It has what looks like a Dual Springer Bicycle Bike Fork I saw on a monark a few minutes ago on ebay. Is there a place I can search these bikes in a more organised fashion?I have only been able to see random bikes in different positions and angles so I miss the details Im looking for.
Ill try and search later tonight(pst)

Last edited:
Back