When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

firestone cruiser Id like to learn more about

-
Double springer front forks, white painted wheels with red pins sounds like a Monark built Firestone cruiser similar to this -

s-l1600.jpg
Is this what you have ?

sure looks like it, minus the fenders & light,book saddle, tank,chain guard,lickstand,seat, Ill use the search insturctions with the firestone monark term and go from there. Guess I might consider locating the parts OL its missing. Thanks for your help and saving me alot of time.
[ATTACH=full]1046821[/ATTACH]
ThegoodThebad&Therusty
WetDogGraphix

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Does this look like the badge?

dscn1245_zpsizbdyfdr-1-jpg.jpg

Like Quote Reply
P
PalmSprings
On Training Wheels

Yesterday at 12:39 PM

yep..i.d. say exactly. It has what looks like a Dual Springer Bicycle Bike Fork I saw on a monark a few minutes ago on ebay. Is there a place I can search these bikes in a more organised fashion?I have only been able to see random bikes in different positions and angles so I miss the details Im looking for.
Ill try and search later tonight(pst)

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:36 PM
Quote Reply
P
PalmSprings
On Training Wheels

Yesterday at 1:03 PM

op deleted duplicate reply

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:34 PM
Quote Reply
[ATTACH=full]1046823[/ATTACH]
WetDogGraphix
Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Yesterday at 2:41 PM
New #10
Here's some help.....

1-jpg.jpg

2-jpg.jpg

And you should get to this page......enjoy the search.....
https://thecabe.com/forum/search/228909/?q=Firestone+Cruiser&o=relevance

Li

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

Is this what you have ?

Attachments

• 24732.jpg
    24732.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 72917.png
    72917.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 19
It sure looks like it, minus the fenders & light,book saddle, tank,chain guard,lickstand,seat,
In order to get the correct missing parts,wherr can I find a model number (180 39 A7 ) decoder so I can determine the proper parts I need to look for. Thanks for every ones help.

It sure looks like it, minus the fenders & light,book saddle, tank,chain guard,lickstand,seat,
In order to get the correct missing parts,wherr can I find a model number (180 39 A7 ) decoder so I can determine the proper parts I need to look for. Thanks for every ones help.
Unless the Monark book shows that model or someone has a Firestone catalog it may not be possible. The thing is by the time you chase all those parts you could probably buy one complete. Unless this thing has sentimental value and money is no object then I would either go rat or custom. V/r Shawn

no sentimental,but I wont completely dismiss the possibility,otherwise I tend to like it with its original chrome and paint.Real weathered but no rust on body. Rough to the feel chrome,but not peeling. Too bad its been outside for the last 20 years here in PalmSprings Ca . Its does get some rain...1-4 inches a year I think and bunch of sun. The 25 years before that I think it was usually inside more than outside. Looks good considering.

Last edited:
Back