When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Skiptoothgrin

Finally riding a big boys bike
Bought the frame,forks,stem and cranks as one from Ebay .ID'ed by CABERS as a 53. So far just cleaned up and sprayed the truss rods ivory. I'm going to stain them so they are closer to the frame color. Wondering if the stem is original. It looks pretty shiny. Not that I care a whole lot.
I had what I thought were a pair of cream wheels stashed in the shed. Turns out one had black striping and one red. Black one was pretty ratty so I cleaned up the red one. Has not had final cleanup in the pic. Now looking for matching front. Just going to see what I can scrounge up to complete it . Trying to think of a red accent somewhere to tie in the wheel stripes. The frame accents look greenish due to flourescent lights but are really nice aged ivory.

53firestone1.JPG
53firestone2.JPG
firestonestem.JPG
firestonewheel.JPG

I just got a frame like yours. Its a heavier frame, well built for sure. Mine is a repaint unfortunately.

Back