When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Flame - GTO muscle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Vbushnell

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a bike I recently completed From the guard, chainring, and curves of the frame.... looks to be a Ross built bike, based off their Polobike model. This is my second Ross built Firestone bike, the first was modeled off the Barracuda 3 speed with stick. This bike is a much more simple Coaster brake with Bendix 70 hub and brake Has a few extra character points with the City of Austin Bicycle license All the mechanics are rebuilt and working great I added a set of Firestone high speed 20 x 2.125 tires This was a big deal in my head for a Firestone bike to have Firestone tires I added the fenders, I do not think this basic model came with fenders originally I had to make a new head badge out of some sheet metal (cut with electric sheers shaped/painted/made the decal/riveted the baby on there) I made the Firestone decal for Down tube and the forks. Added a new chain Rides good Took a very simple looking bike and added a little Street credit

This bike has some quality to it.
I found the bearings to be made by National Bearings, the original tires were Carlisle which I changed out to Firestone. Handlebars Made by Wald. Union Pedals. Bendix back hub. I like the styling of Seat mount to the sissy bar and graphics on the guard.

Back