When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone in a shed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Always fun to explore a garage like that. Good luck with the Hondas. I like the seat on the American, reminds of the Terminator movie. His arm with the flesh removed.

Nice Find. Just thought I'd ask any of you familiar with Monark or Firestone bikes if theres any published books or literature I can buy.
I don’t know about literature. This is my first Monark- Firestone. I’m hoping knowledgable CABE members will chime in

Nice American! That one must be late 50s with the painted fenders. Check the serial number on the rear dropout.

I don’t know about literature. This is my first Monark- Firestone. I’m hoping knowledgable CABE members will chime in
Bike looks to be maybe 1952? Hard to tell with dirt in serial tag. There is a monark book that you can buy somewhere. Maybe put up a wanted ad?

I would gently clean and regrease it, put a Wanted Ad in for a front fender in the same color and pins and see what happens. Nice find.

I had one like it. Too bad I let it go. It really rode sweet! You'll like yours......

Screenshot_20221013-083040_Photos.jpg

Snagged the Firestone
I think I risked Hantavirus on this expedition.
The downside is that the seller made me take the two Schwinn’s
What the heck am I going to do with them???
I‘ve never seen a serial number tag like this- is it something put on by Firestone stores?
I think I accidentally deleted a post about the missing fender-if so, I apologize.
The fender was nowhere to be found. All this junk belonged to the sellers deceased father and he has no idea what happened to it.
I‘m still working on buying the Honda’s.

View attachment 1789657

View attachment 1789658

View attachment 1789659

View attachment 1789661

View attachment 1789662

View attachment 1789663

View attachment 1789664

View attachment 1789665

View attachment 1789666

View attachment 1789667

View attachment 1789668

View attachment 1789669

View attachment 1789670
Made you take the two Schwinns? Oh to have such rotten luck. You'd have to slap me to remove the smile from my face if I came home with that trio for a Benjamin.

Back